Friday 7 December 2018

Post 0 of 50 : The List.

It has been a while. Again.

I actually have a lot in mind. But if I were to write them all here, this blog will turn into a place full of whines, and I don't want to spread negative vibes to others. And also at this age, I have been very careful with what I share in social media (especially Facebook, where all those bawang rangers are on active duty 24/7); I don't want to be one of those people who publicly express their emotions and feels on social media. One of the reasons why I also carefully choose my Facebook friends and Instagram followers too. And I don't write about my life here because it will be too boring (plus I hate placing watermark on my photos).

But yesterday a good friend of mine (one of the few who still blog by the way) wrote about this 50 blog post topics challenge, and I decided to hop into that wagon too! So I'm gonna list them all down here so that I can refer and make links on them later. There is no promise for a daily post BUT I will try my very best to not skip the topics!

The 50 topics are :


1. 10 things you probably don't know about me
2. Share your top 10 favourite movies
3. Travel bucket list
4. Travel essentials
5. How to properly pack a suitcase
6. Favourite childhood memory
7. An interview with someone you admire
8. Inspirational quotes and/or your thoughts on them
9. Outfit of the day
10. Recipe post
11. Share a few embarrassing stories
12. Favourite restaurants
13. Friday favourite post where you link to your favourite articles/sites from that week
14. 10 things I can't live without
15. Top 5 beauty products of all time
16. Book review
17. Music playlist
18. Date idea
19. Weekend snapshot post where you share what you do during the weekend
20. Monthly goals
21. Favourite blogs that you read regularly
22. Podcasts your readers need to listen to
23. Your biggest success in life so far
24. Your most epic failures and how you  overcame them
25. An important life lesson you have learnt recently
26. Your morning routine
27. Your bedtime routine
28. How you relax after a long day
29. Your idea of "A Perfect Day"
30."A Day in the Life of Me"
31. Grocery haul
32. Beauty/Fashion haul of the last thing you bought
33. Ask your readers a question
34. Write a letter to the younger you
35. Top 10 TV series of all time
36. Your favourite books
37. Why you started blogging
38. Arts and crafts tutorial
39. Host a giveaway
40. What's in my bag
41. Fitness routine
42. Favourite way to exercise
43. Your dream job
44. If you could have a lunch with an influential erson, who would it be
45. Favourite phone apps
46. A monthly must-haves (things you're currently obsessed with)
47. Things that make you happy
48. Things that make you organized
49. When do you feel most creative
50. Participate in a challenge





Okay, so lets get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment